- Delicious recipe rich in poultry with beef, added vegetables, vitamins and minerals.
- With functional fibres to help support healthy digestion.
- No added colours.
- Contains natural antioxidants to keep each bag fresh and tasty.
For daily feeding guidelines, please see the pack for details. Store in a cool dry place and turn down the top of the bag when not in use. For best before and batch details, see the side of the pack.
Introduce the diet gradually over a period of 7-10 days until it replaces the previous food completely. It is suggested that the total daily intake be divided into 2 meals. This product can be fed dry or moistened with water or gravy to the consistency that your dog prefers. Typically a thorough mix of 2 parts warm water with 3 parts (dry weight) of food is preferred.
The amounts shown are only a guide and you should only feed sufficient amounts to maintain condition, dependent upon the level of activity enjoyed and the conformation of your dog. Always ensure that clean, fresh drinking water is available at all times. There is no requirement to supplement this diet.
- Protein: 26%
- Fat content: 12%
- Crude fibres: 3%
- Crude ash: 7.5%
- Vitamin A (E672): 16,350 iu/kg
- Vitamin D (E671): 1,400 iu/kg
- Vitamin E (3a700): 160mg/kg
- Iron Sulphate Monohydrate: 75mg/kg
- Cupric Sulphate Pentohydrate: 30mg/kg
- Manganous Oxide: 55mg/kg
- Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate: 410mg/kg
- Sodium Selenite: 0.5mg/kg
Cereals, Meat & animal derivatives (min 14% poultry and 4% beef meal), Oils & Fats, Derivatives of vegetable origin, Vegetables (min 4%), Minerals.
A family owned British business, Gold Line Pet Products is part of the Dodson & Horrell group who has been manufacturing animal foods here in Northamptonshire since 1939. Down the years, we’ve built our success on an unwavering commitment to quality – and it’s a commitment we’re proud to continue with Gusto.
Formulated by a leading canine nutritionist, Gusto has been designed to meet the particular nutritional needs of working dogs. Whatever your dog’s age or lifestyle, feeding him a balanced and nutritious diet will help him enjoy a long, healthy and happy life.
At Gold Line Pet Products, we understand what your dog means to you and your working life. We know that you want the best for him – which is exactly why we developed Gusto.
The Gusto Promise
- A tasty and nutritious range of complete food for working dogs that are full of life.
- Rigorous quality control at all stages of the manufacturing process.
- Quality ingredients with non-GM raw materials sourced from local Farm Assured farmers where possible.
Why Gusto Dog Food?
- Formulated by one of the UK's leading canine nutritionists
- Rich in protein with added vegetables, vitamins and minerals
- Specially designed range of wholesom foods - Puppy/Junior, Adult and Mature Lite
- No added colours with extra ingredients for a healthy and happy life
- Made in Britain